Friday, February 12, 2016

Splits: Just A Note - Outside the Box

Hi folks! I'm back a couple more samples using the new Splits: Just A Note.
This time I did a little thinking out of the box, I put this set to use in other ways. 
Up first, a beautiful border, created using a combo of both the top and bottom parts of the "split" image. 
I simply stamped the edge of the stamp along the bottom edge of the card, using a color combo of melon berry, sweet blush and aqua mist.  Then finished off the one layer card with the sentiment.
This time I used one of the tiny extra image, in the set are two additional images.  Great for adding the perfect touch to a card or for hand stamping a sweet pattern. 
Here I've added them as embellishment to either side of the sentiment in the same color combo as above. 

Well, there's another quick look at Splits: Just A Note stamp set for you, I thoroughly enjoyed exploring its extra possibilities. I'll be back tomorrow with more! Just remember... this stamp set and it's coordinating die will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning February 15th

Now, be sure to visit Papertrey Ink blog for more details on today's featured new product.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

10 comments:

  1. I love your new set! It's look great broken up like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your original projects and these show the versatility of the set even more clearly. Super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great new set Maile. Love these CAS cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely simple cards. The sketchy lines and shapes look great with the sentiment font.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, Maile. Looking forward to the complete series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maile Belles,

    Sweet cards!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do so love your style, Maile! You're making my head spin with ideas of how to use some of the stamps I already own!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maile- Just love your cards- always have. Your blog is aptly named, but despite their simplicity, they are just lovely!! As the card above, it is often very easy to get ideas from your cards. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just lovely. I like the white space, yet there is enough colour and detail.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS