Thursday, January 15, 2015

Papertrey Ink January Release Projects

The Papertrey Ink January countdown is about to come to an end and I'm here to share my final projects with you today. But, before I do, let me remind you that everything you've seen peeks of will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink beginning 10 pm EST tonight.

Now, let me get right to it!...
 2015 Birthday Tags by Dawn McVey.
Paired with the previously released Mini Blooms stamp set.
 Phrase Play #12 by Nichole Heady.
Paired with previously released Birthday Style stamp set. 
Happy Notes by Melissa Bickford, Keep It Simple: Belated Birthday by Nichole Heady and Stitched Swirls by Erin Lincoln.

Cable Gram by Dawn McVey.

Well, that about covers it.  Be sure to check out the rest of the design teams fabulous projects as well...
Thanks for stopping by!

Maile



Wishing You A Lovely Birthday Card
Stamps: 2015 Birthday Tags and Mini Blooms
Ink: melon berry, ocean tides and smokey shadow
Cardstock: soft stone and white
Other: Mini Blooms Die Collection

Let's Party Card
Stamps: Phrase Play #12 and Birthday Style
Ink: melon berry, ocean tides, limeade ice and smokey shadow
Cardstock: soft stone and white
Other: Phrase Play #12 die

Belated Birthday Wishes Card
Stamps: Happy Notes, Keep It Simple: Belated Birthday and Stitched Swirls
Ink: melon berry, ocean tides, limeade ice and smokey shadow
Cardstock: soft stone and white
Other: Happy Notes die collection and black rhinestone

Frantastic Day! Card
Stamps: Cable Gram
Ink: limeade ice, ocean tides, soft stone and true black
Cardstock: soft stone and white

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are all so cute! I love the way you did the split on your Wishing You a Lovely Birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean & simple designs on your card. The first card you split is very appealing to me. I definitely will copy this idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Maile. But please don't ever say "let me share my FINAL projects with you today"!!! I want you back as a stamp designer starting next month!.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS