Monday, June 10, 2013

Introducing Live Love Life and Bigger Blooms


***Come join me for a Studio Calico class... INKED! Check it out here.***


I'm back this month with the newest addition to my Stamping Simply line up for the June Papertrey Ink release. I couldn't be more thrilled to introduce to you my two new stamp sets... Live Love Life and Bigger Blooms.  Today I'll be sharing a brief look at both sets and in the following days I'll go into a bit more detail about each. In the meantime, keep in mind that both of these sets will be available for purchase beginning June 15th at Papertrey Ink.

Now onto today's creation...
First up, a quick look at Live Love Life.  This card features one of the modern motifs included in this set, which I stamped in a soft color combo of sweet blush, summer sun and black.
The sentiments in this set are fresh and fun and will add a lot to your projects, I can't wait to share more.
Up next, Bigger Blooms.  A follow-up to my previously release Mini Blooms stamp set.  The photo above will give you an idea of just how big these new blooms are compared to the previous ones.  The smaller two are from Mini Blooms.
My last card features the three coordinating blooms from both Mini Blooms and Bigger Blooms.
And a sentiment from the new Bigger Blooms stamp set.  Just as cute as the ones found in Mini Blooms!

That's it from me today, but I've got a lot more to share in the coming days. So, I hope you'll join me for the remainder of the countdown!

Each set will be available for purchase beginning June 15th at Papertrey Ink.  Now, be sure to visit Nichole Heady & Besty Veldman for new peeks. Also, Heather NicholsDawn McVey & Melissa Bickford have peeks to share with you of their newest sets for the month.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile




Live Love Life...
You're Sweet Card...

23 comments:

  1. Super cute cards, Maile. I love the new super sized Bigger Blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maile,

    Have enjoyed using the mini blooms so much, so looking forward to seeing what's created over next few days with this new size. Love those flowers. Your other set is outside my comfort zone but have purchased the other releases and giving them a try. Must confess, am liking them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mini and Bigger Blooms have such a contemporary feel. The colors on your card compliment perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect progression set. Love it Maile! Great projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're THE BEST on CAS Maile!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! :) (I've GOT TO keep trying at it!!!!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maile, I love your Blooms collection! I already have the Mini Blooms set and the bigger one would be a perfect compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are fantastic, Maile!
    I am all signed up for the inked class - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards! I am excited to see more of your new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you used the Bigger Blooms - that card is exuberant and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simplistic, bold, and clean looking. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are always so clean! I think you are the queen of CAS!! Really liked the way you used the bigger blooms -- they just bounce off that card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two FAB CAS cards! Nice designs and great color and sentiments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your simplicity is quite amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply stunning. Love. And now, of course, I find myself needing Bigger Blooms. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards. Love the flowers. Another must have!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking for TODAY'S POST! :) I'll try to come back later to see your BEAUTIFUL WORK!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These sets look awesome! Lovin' the font of the sentiment in Bigger Blooms and those sweet flowers!!! Can't wait to see both of these sets in their entirety!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You did it once again, Maile! Love the Bigger Blooms and eager to see more of Live Love Life. : )

    ReplyDelete
  19. How lovely, big sisters for Mini Blooms"! Fabulous examples, Maile :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS