Thursday, February 9, 2012

February 2012 Sneak Peek

Hey there! Just quickly popping in to share a sneak peek at the latest stamp set in my Stamping Simply line up...Beautiful Butterflies! A fun and fresh modern take on the butterfly silhouette, these images coordinate beautifully with the matching dies too. All will be available beginning February 15th through Papertrey Ink.
Another fun announcement... Papertrey Ink has teamed up with Cafe Press to bring you an exclusive line of logo wares. Several of the stamp designers (including me) have contributed designs for these new products. So, for us "Stampers At Heart" we can display our passion with a t-shirt, mug, water bottle, tote bag and more. Check it all out at Cafe Press and read all about these announcements at Nichole's blog.
Maile

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful design - I'm sure they will be a big success. I've been selling on Cafepress for years and it is a great site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the butterfly design and the bright yellow. Your collection would be the one I would get. Very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, Maile!! These are sooo pretty!! Love those butterflies already and can't wait to see the entire set! How lovely that you have designed a set again!! and that mug would be perfect to use for a nice tea while stamping! Did you order all the items yourself!! So cool!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to see this set and dies! I have a "feeling' it's gonna be a B-I-G hit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your design and bought the mug to keep on my desk at work.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS