Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sneak Peek and A Wine Bottle Tag Project

Hello everyone! I'm here today to share a birthday gift that I prepared for a friend a couple of weeks ago.

But before I get to that, I just wanted to share a peek of my new set for November...A new background set including different shapes and sizes of circles, solid and outlined, you can create both modern and traditional interpretations of many of the trendy patterns that are so popular now!

Now, onto today's project...
My friend just celebrated her 30th birthday with a Breakfast At Tiffany's themed birthday bash. Keeping with the theme, I created a fabulous wine bottle tag fitting for the occasion. To create I die cut two Wine Bottle Tags, one from white and another from Aqua Mist cardstock. Trimmed and attached together.Then, using the Tag Sale 5 Die, I cut tags from White and Aqua Mist cardstock. Trimmed, impressed with the Polka Dot Basics II and the Damask Designs Impression Plates and attached to the Wine Bottle Tag. Stamped a sentiment strip and attached with dimensional adhesive. Then wrapped with Fresh Snow satin ribbon and embellished with clear rhinestones.

That's all I've got for you today. I'll be back tomorrow for the Papertrey Ink November Countdown. See you then!

Thanks for stopping by!

Maile


Hope Your Day I Fabulous Wine Bottle Tag:

4 comments:

  1. Lovely bottle tag! And that's Spanish AlbariƱo wine you're giving her, great choice! That one's perfect for seafood and fish, btw ;)
    Can't wait to see more of the new set, I always love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your new release! Beautiful bottle tag- perfectly elegant, just like MS Hepburn and the colours are so "Tiffanys" :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your new set revealed! The wine tag is so Pretty, the colors and textures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wine bottle tag-it is such a classy look and so nice to add for a gift.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS