Thursday, October 13, 2011

2011 Holiday Tags

It's the final day of the Papertrey Ink October Countdown, which also means that today is the second Design Team Group Post day too. Our assignment this time around is to create a tag and card, using a combination of the 2011 Holiday Tags stamp set with the Wonderful Word: Holiday stamp set and dies.

Here's what I came up with...Using the same images and dies, I was able to create a coordinating card and wine tag set.It all started with this layout. The joy tag circle (from 2011 Holiday Tags) stamped in Aqua Mist onto a white cardstock base. Then I added "& Love" and "Be With You" (from Wonderful Words: Holiday stamp set) stamped in True Black. Die cut an attached "Peace" to finish off the phrase and then embellished with a ribbon bow.Utilizing the same design I created a tag, using the Tag Sale 5 die which I attached to a die cut Soft Stone Wine Bottle Tag.Finished the tag off with a die cut bow (from Bells & Boughs), a Harvest Gold button and some white twine.Before I finish, I wanted to share with you how this same design can easily be adapted into a regular gift tag as well. Just attach a length of twine or ribbon through the top of the tag before adhering the die cut Bells & Boughs bow.

Now, I know you what to see more! So, be sure to stop by and see what the rest of the team has come up with for you today...

Thanks for stopping by!

Maile



Peace, Joy & Love Tag & Card:

6 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful, as always, Maile. I love the Wonderful Words Holiday set as much as I thought I would! I can't wait to see all the 2011 tags...what a pretty set this is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pop of yellow ... simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the die cut words and tag you created with it as well as the bottle "tag". Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card and coordinating tag! Soooo nice, Maile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, perfect!! Love the color combination of today! So fresh and modern, and pretty!! And that bow from last month is so gorgeous here!!! Oeh gosh, you are making me feel even more sorry that I don't have that set... :-D
    You always know to make the best tags, cards and packaging! Always look forward to coming here! Thanks, Maile!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maile -

    This is so elegant abd beautiful! Anybody would love to receive this.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS