Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Lord Planted The Seed

Just stopping in real quick to share a card using some Woodgrain Silhouettes by Wplus9... Started off by stamping the woodgrain in Lemon Tart onto a white card base (I love how the woodgrain background image is long enough to stretch across the widest part of my card in one stamping). Rounded the bottom corners and wrapped with Hawaiian Shores twill ribbon.
Layered the flower silhouette (in Melon Berry ink) and a sentiment (in Hawaiian Shores) over the woodgrain. Finished it of with a few perfectly placed Hawaiian Shores vintage buttons.

Hope you all have a wonderful day! My friend Kim Wilson is coming over to craft and share her Lawn Fawn stamps with me today. Should be fun!

Thanks for visiting!

Maile


The Lord Planted The Seed:

14 comments:

  1. Super Beautiful. I love the message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you layered the stamps...just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card, the colors are so pretty! I dont know how u do it..definitly gonna attempt to make something like this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card! thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creations with us. I've learned so much from you!

    Lord bless,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! love the fresh summery colors and your layered stamping! just beautiful! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, such fun colors! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maile, these last two cards are just stunning. I love the ability you have to pick just the right colors to go together. Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us.

    Angie in Utah
    abcammack@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable girl! I had fun crafting today :) Did you see that I am going to be featured at W+9? What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. another beautiful creation.. hav fun sharing stamps today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really beautiful Maile! I've been wanting this set for quite some time now, I WILL own it one day ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS